Thursday, March 15, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I have been so busy I have not had the time to add to my blog. I have been doing lots of quilting. Not much time to tat. So tired at the end of the day that I can't pick up my shuttle. Did finish a small doily the other night. It is one of Teri's patterns.


Finished a Quilts of Valor Quilt for a friend. An article about her and the QOV program. If you want more info about the QOV program, go to http://www.qovf.org/ Here is the picture I took of Sharon's Quilt before I gave it back to her. She still had to put the binding on it. The first picture is of her whole quilt. The second picture shows one of the embroidered blocks.


Also this week I had to embroider shirts and hat bands, for a customer and make his business cards.


Our puppy is growing so fast. He is now 35 pounds. His legs are getting longer. He will stay in the yards when we take him out. He has so much energy. Poor baby has suffered with me being too busy. He has let us know.

2 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

The doily is exquisite! The color is eye-catching as well. The quilt is also very inspiring; a real treasure.
--yarnplayer

Maggie Ann said...

I love your pink small doily....how very pretty!