Saturday, November 10, 2007

Snowflakes, Flowers and Kleenex Things

Well I have been so busy, I have not had time to update my blog. This is the busy season for my quilting business.

Plus having a son getting married in December.
Their wedding colors are navy blue, white and silver. I embroidered out lots of snow flakes to decorate the reception area.
Then I tatted her some flowers from Linda S Davies' book "From Petals to Pearls" These will go into her and her bridesmaids bouquets. I will leave it up to her how she wants the flowers to look. The are bendable.


I am still working on her wedding hanky. Here is how her edging looks so far.
I also made a Kleenex case for the mother of the bride.

2 comments:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hi Tami,I love the snowflake theme for the wedding. Especially using the white and silver with the navy. Makes me think of looking up to the stars at night on a cold winter crystally night. I love the cut out flowers snowflakes you did and the flowers...the hours you must have put into them and then the little kleenex case for the mother of the bride. It looks so professional. Just beautiful all of it is.Sherry

Marilee Rockley said...

All so beautiful! What a lot of work and love in all these exquisite things! Best wishes to your son and his bride.