Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tatting I have done lately

This first pattern is by Jon Yusoff. I am in a women's bible study called "Captivating" I thought this design fit the study. I used a variegated Altin Basak. Jon site http://tatsaway-patterns.blogspot.com/2009/01/hearts-entwinedcrowning-hearts.html

This next design is also by Jon called "Quantiesque' Snowflake. I used Altin Basak again. My favorite thread. The red and then the silver and silver metallic. http://tatsaway-patterns.blogspot.com/2008/12/quantiesque-snowflake.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Quantiesque and Entwined Hearts are both lovely! Beautiful work and nice thread choices. The patterns are just beautiful! :)

Tat-a-Renda said...

Thank you for tatting my Hearts and Quanti snowflake. your tatting is lovely. I like the sparkle effect in the Quanti, too.

Tatenup said...

Thank you for the compliments. I do alot with the crimson and gray, because those are the colors for the college here. I bought several several balls of the metalic gray. It is a little harder to work with, but I love it. My husband wants me to make lots of the snowflakes for our tree. I will also be making several of Terry's bells in the gray with white, black and gray beads. My husband has already painted the inside of the glass bells black. It will be so pretty.