Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Longarm

I have been dreaming of a new longarm for years. My Gammill is wonderful and has given me many years of great work, but it does not have a stitch regulator. Just last month I got serious on my search. One lady was kind enough to let me come drive her Gammill Vision. She told me about her dealer. So I contacted her dealer via email. It turned out he had a 3-1/2 year old gammill for sale. Great price and he delivers. Yes. So off to get the financing. Applied with Gammill. Got approved that day, but the payments were kinda scary. Thought I would try my bank also. Then a friend said she wanted to buy my machine. Now she had to wait for her financing. Yes this would be great down payment on my machine. I gave her a better deal on the machine then I would have liked to sell it for. It would help her and help me. So a week went by and nothing happened. Then another week. I wanted to get this settled. Then she informed me that she would not be able to purchase my machine. So I would not be able to use the new quote I got from Gammill that made the payments less, because of the amount down from the sale.

So trying my bank again. If anyone has dealt with Chase, you know that there is always problems. So it was one thing after the other. Looked like Chase would be a no. They wanted me to get my dealer to send them the invoice for the machine to keep working on it. So on Friday I left a message for the dealer to send the invoice to my bank and gave the number. I kept stewing on all of this and wondering what I could do to make all of this work.

No comments: