Saturday, June 9, 2007

As of Late

Well as usual, I have been busy busy. Last weekend we had a birthday party for my father-in-law in the afternoon and then a going away for our middle son, who is leaving for the navy.




Here is a picture with my f-i-l, 2 of our kids and our d-i-l.






For mother's day, hubby had taken me to an early dinner and then we went looking at lawn and garden things. We found this beautiful plant and my husband bought it for me. I haven't killed it yet. It has the most beautiful flowers and they last over a week at a time.






I have been busy quilting and embroidering. Here is one of the towels I did for the business. I digitized their logo and am embroidering towels and a jacket.






Here is a card I finished for a wedding we have this afternoon.






This is a picture of some of the quilting I did on a my mom's quilt. She has been working on this quilt for over 5 years.

No comments: