Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy Couple of Months


Well I have not posted for a awhile. It has been a busy couple of months. In June, my parents took my sister, brother, and I with our spouses on an Alasken cruise. My grandmother was also on the cruise. We had a blast and it was over way to fast. This was my husband and I's first cruise. Alaska was beautiful. Here is a picture that one of the ships photographers took. Also a picture of some of the family on our 15 mile bike ride at one of our stops.




I have not done as much tatting as I would have like to. I have been busy working on Customer quilts. Here are a few pieces I have been able to get done. I am working on a quilt for our first granddaughter who was born this week. I am also working on a crochet outfit. So busy busy busy.

1 comment:

Memé said...

Lovely tatting work.
I loved that green square.