Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A quilt for me


Well I was very surprised. A friend/quilt customer called and said she had two quilts for me. She lives an hour away, and happen to be comming to town. I was not home so she left the quilts with her mom and left a message. It took me a few days to get there to pick them up. Her mother said "You really need to look at the purple one." She knows how much I like purple and would love to see her next quilt. She is quite the quilt artist. I always tease my customers that when they bring me a purple one they might not get it back.

Well I got home and opend the bag and there was a quilt I had already quilted and it was finished with it's binding on it. On the label I found that it was for me. I do all her quilts of valour quilts and she decided to do one for me. I love it. Here is a picture.

No comments: