Monday, March 24, 2008

Shot, Bunny, Helper

Well last Friday I went to get my shot for my back. The roads were horrible. It was snowing bad. Cars in the ditchs. Made it up there safely. I find that in most doctor offices, they just do things to you and don't tell you what they are going to do. I am so glad this was a chatty nurse. She started telling me what she was going to put in my IV and I said hold it right there. She was going to put a drug in the IV that the last time sent me to the ER. It is in my records, for pete sake.

She had a terrible time getting the IV in. In one arm pull out try another direction, again and again. Did not work so tried the other arm. Same procedure in, not working, out turn. Finally success. Good thing I am not afraid of needles. The shot was not so bad. Done and out of there. A little loopy for the rest of the day and slept a lot. I am actually starting to feel human again. The shot was sooooooo worth it.

I started crocheting this bunny a couple of weeks ago. I finished making the pieces week before last, but always afraid of putting them together. Worried that I won't get the face done right, so I put it off. Well yesterday was Easter, and I wanted him done. So here he is. Hubby took nice photos.

Had to add this picture. I was looking through my tatting books and patterns, to find my next project. My cat "Miss Hemmie" decided to help. She is a little hard to see through.

No comments: