Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tatting and Quilting


Since Martha has shown pictures from her new book, her are some of her new designs that I tatted. This was a lot of fun. I have her new book and will now have something to tat for each season. I have a teenager at church who wants to learn to tat. I think these would inspire her. Hope that I can teach her.


I have been busy quilting. In a earlier post, I shared with you pictures of the quilt blocks we did as an exchange. 2 of the 17 who participated in this, have brought their finished quilt tops for me to quilt. I have just posted pictures of the first one I quilted. Here are a couple of tease pictures....... to see the rest of the pictures of this quilt, go to my webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/tamidra look in the Customer Quilts 2008 folder.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! You're fast! I received Martha's book yesterday. Isn't it great?

Tatenup said...

No, I am not fast, I was one of her pattern testers for this book. Yes the book is great.