Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some Stuff

Well hubby has been on vacation this last week, so I did not get too much quilting done.

Last night I finished the Beaded Candle holder I was working on. I sure wish the camera would show how pretty the beads are. They are iridescent and show different shades of color.

I also made a couple of these Aero Pacs. One is for my mother and the other...... Just have to wait and see which one my mom wants. They are great. The back side has 2 vinyl pockets for your ticket and your passport. The front has two pockets for other things. It just hangs around your neck. I found the pattern at http://www.studiokatdesigns.com/. They have a lot of wonderful patterns. This one is a free one, but there are several bag patterns I want to buy.

Here is a picture of a customer's quilt I quilted this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your beaded candle holder turned out so pretty. I cannot get over how beautiful that quilt is. What a talented gal you are!