Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Taking It Easy


Well it has been so busy, that I have had to take a break. I am working on the Beaded Tea Candle Holder by Sabina Carden-Madden at http://paradisetreasures.com/. I have a little boo boo in it that I need to fix. I did not do any quilting in the last few days. Start that again today. Started reading and interesting book called "The Truth About Beauty" Transform your looks and your life from the inside out. It is very interesting and makes sense, so far. If you want to read more about it go to http://www.informedbeauty.com/
The weekend before last, we had to drive to a family wedding 3 hours away. My husband was the photographer so we were quite busy. Had lots of fun at the wedding and lots of dancing. Next morning we had a large family breakfast at the lodge we were staying at.

Congratulations Lisa and Justin!

Last Saturday we went to they Fairchild Airforce Base "SkyFest". That was great. We got to see the Blue angels perform. I also got to sit on this Sheriffs Bike. My brother new him, so my s-i-l said "She wants to know if she can sit on your bike" He said sure. N I C E!

On Sunday we had another long drive to see our grand babies. They were in Sandpoint for a wedding at their family lake place. Here is a picture of hubbie with our grandsons and our granddaughter with her first birthday cake. We had a birthday party for the 1 year old and 3 year old.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow your candle holder is coming along nicely even with the boo-boo. It's beautiful! Looks like you had a great time. I'm still enjoying my bell you made me for the Christmas exchange.

Tara
http://tattedlacetreasures.blogspot.com/

Tatenup said...

Thank you Tara. I did have lots of fun. The scan of the candle holder does not do it justice. Hopefully a picture of it when it is done will look better.

I am so glad you are enjoying your bell. I need to make some for our tree, but never find the time.
Tami

Unknown said...

The beaded candleholder is looking very nice so far! The parties look like they were a lot of fun!