Friday, April 20, 2012

Crazy Times

Well I have not posted for some time.  Things have been a little hectic here.  At the end of January, my daughter moved in with our then 20 month old grandson and her Yorkies.  She also had to  bring everything she owned.  Make our house quite crowded.  But we were happy to help.  Routines had to be changed.  I had to learn to cook earlier at night.  I now have 4 small dogs, our 100 pound golden, our cat and our grandson underfoot.  I was watching my grandson while my daughter was at work and trying to keep my business going.

I got behind and it was apparent that some changes needed to be made.  Between the stress with my business, the animals and the crap going on, I was going to explode.  So we put my grandson into daycare.  I get him off to daycare in the morning and his mom picks him up on her way home from work.  This has worked better. 

Things are finally settling down and a routine is in place.

No comments: