Friday, April 20, 2012

Pet Corrector

Have to tell you about this new product that I just love.

It is called the Pet Corrector.  With 4 small dogs in the house, the noise can be stressful.  They want to bark at every noise or car outside.  When we come to the house or my husband gets home from work, it is horrible.  I also have been embarrassed with the noise when a customer comes over.  A friend who does not have a dog....sent me an advertisement about this product.  So I looked online to see where I could purchase it.

I purchased my first can at Petco.  The salesman tried to talk me out of it.  He said it would be best if I bought a shock collar.  That this stuff would not work.  I thanked him and purchased it anyways.  I got a immediate good response from my dogs when I got home.  It just makes a hissing sound.  No smell or anything.  They don't like it.  Unfortunately, my little morkie (who is not one of the noise makers) shakes and hides when I have to use it because of the others.  I shortly used up the can getting them trained with it.  Then I only had to show the can for the most part.  Then my daughters female Yorkie came to live with us also and she is the biggest mouth.  Barks a lot.  She got everyone started again.

I did not want to pay $14.99 for a can again, so started pricing them on line.  I found a place that I got 3 for $22.00.  I could not wait for them to get here.  Had to wait a month.

They showed up yesterday.  Great response from the dogs again.  Still having some trouble with my daughter's female Yorkie, but much improvement.  I take the can with me when I leave the house.  When I start to open the door and they are barking, I tell them to stop and if not hit the spray.  My husband was able to come home to a much quieter house as only my daughter's dog was still making noise, but quieter.

This morning I will be able to test it out when a new customer shows up today.

No comments: