Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Journey to Health

Well since my daughter and grandson came to live with us for 3 months.  Things changed in the house.  The schedule changed, the food changed, the stress levels changed.  Loved having them here, but what she was going through caused stress for all of us.  Unfortunately I am a stress eater.  I know better.....but......  I try to keep things out of my house that I should not eat.  But my daughter likes lots of processed foods and bad foods.  So there were pop tarts and cereals, goldfish & donuts, etc.  So as I got stressed I turned to comfort food.  All the while telling myself, "you know that is not good for you.  You know that you are not going to feel good after eating that".  So now they are gone and so is the junk, but, I have gained lots of weight and am tired all the time.  I have no energy.  I have no excuses.  I knew better and I did this.

So now to get healthy again.  I watched a friend on Facebook go through a program and saw how great it was.  I went to the websites and learned about it.  Then she was so thrilled with the products, that she started selling it.  She offered her friends and family a great deal on the program, so I jumped on board.  I am taking the 24 Day Challenge.



I am on day 2.  They say by day three, you should be feeling better and feeling a difference.  I look forward to feeling better and looking better.  I will post again as I progress.

Here is my friend's website:  https://www.advocare.com/120319228/default.aspx

No comments: