Friday, October 7, 2011

Annual Mutt Strutt

They have an annual Mutt Strutt in Pullman.  http://www.firstgiving.com/wchsmuttstrutt The had photos, costume and look-a-like contests.  They had a form of musical chairs.  There were lots of vendors.  So many different dogs to see.  It was fun, but oh soooooooo hot.  Unfortunately the canopy's they set up for us, kept people from coming in.  It was too stuffy in them, plus it was too small of an area too keep the dogs from getting into little tiffs.

I was able to get a few things sewn for sale.  I sold a few of the kleenex covers and bandanna's.  I made three different sizes of the bandanas.  They slip onto the collar so they are easy to change.  Some  of the smallest, were sold to people for their cats.  I put the smallest ones on my Maltese, the medium on my Morkie and the large on my golden.  With this nippy weather, my dogs are already wearing their cloths.


Here are a couple of pictures of the collars and bandanna's.

No comments: