Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy Summer

Well I had a busy summer.  I caravaned with my children, grandson, parents and my brother and his kids, to MN.  We had our first Henderson family reunion.  It was a blast.  The only down side to going back there is that now I miss every one.  On the way there, my 15 month old grandson did good.  On the way back he was not too thrilled to be in the car.  We drove straight through both ways.

We went to Como park zoo.  It was my grandson's first trip to the zoo.  Still to young to fully enjoy it, but it was fun. 
The next day we went to the caves in Wisconsin.  That was a great day, also. 
One night was White Castle night. 

The last night we had a fun game of spoons.  Only a little blood was shed. 
We spent 2 days at the Minnesota State fair, and only saw about a third of it.  This is a picture looking down the street in the fairgrounds.

No comments: