Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tatting this month

On the trip to Minnesota, I brought my tatting along.  I had Ruth Perry's Celtic Cross but had never made it.  I decided to make one for my aunt.  She loved it and then asked me to make one for her sister.  So I did and got hooked on the pattern.  I have been tatting them up like crazy.  Here are some pictures of some of them.  I used Yarnplayer's HDT for all but the teal one. 

Speaking of Yarnplayer's HDT......I saw her profile picture and loved the colors.  Being a WSU fan and having a d-i-l there, I always look for these colors.  I asked Marilee about it and she died some new thread in Crimson and grey.  I can't wait till my order gets here.  Go Cougs!  To purchase her threads, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/yarnplayer?ref=em 



Here is some other tatting I have been working on.  I am tatting up seahorse bookmarks for an upcoming event.  The pattern is by Jane Eberall.  Here site is http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/index.htm

1 comment:

Barbara Gordon said...

You have done some very nice things...thanks for sharing!