Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I worked on for Christmas

What a busy end of the year.  I had quilts to get done for customers, right up to Thur before Christmas.  Not doing that again next year.  I also was working on gifts for my family and friends.  I really love the new photo jewelry I am making now.  I made several pieces for family and for myself.  I did not take pictures of everything, but here are a few of the things.  I made hair bows for my great nieces with their pictures on them.  I also made one for my dog with her picture on it.  I made a photo necklace with my husband, grandson, daughter & son.  I made one of those necklaces for my sister and one for my sister-in-law.  I made photo key chains for their husbands.  I made bracelets for several people and some earrings.  I made photo votive.  Lots of rings.  I also made this snap bag for a friend of mine.  In the jewelry I am making, there is a technique that looks like the Dichro technique.  I made a piece and turned it into a button.  It is sewn on the front of the bag.  The Batman piece, is artwork that my niece did.  I used it in the photo jewelry technique and made her a necklace pendant.




My sister-in-law and I will be doing a craft fair in Spokane, in March.  I plan to have my jewelry and dog cloths for sale there.  For the photo jewelry, I will be taking orders.  I have so much fun with it.

No comments: